Co-Ed Free Introductory Clinic
Boys & Girls, Grades 2-8 - No experience required!
Our Introductory Clinic does not require any equipment and your player will learn the foundational individual skills needed to start their path to success in lacrosse. Our US Lacrosse Certified, background screened and well trained instructors all played (or still play) lacrosse at the college level and they will teach your player the following skills:
- An overview of the basic rules of lacrosse
- How to hold the stick properly
- How to keep the ball in the pocket (cradling)
- Scooping to get the ball off the ground into their stick
- Catching the ball
- Passing the ball
- Shooting the ball on goal
- Dodging to get past other players
- Defending a dodger
These sessions provide a quick start and during the session we can answer all of your questions about equipment, leagues & practices.
Final Spring Session: Monday, May 9th 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
The Virginia Beach Sportsplex - 2044 Landstown Centre Way, Virginia Beach 23456
There is still time to register!