All players must be current members of US Lacrosse through 5/31/20.
March 21 - May 2
Princess Anne Athletic Complex
*Small sided games conforming to US Lacrosse ADM Youth Rules**
10U / Grades 3 & 4: $175
8U / Grades 1 & 2: $150
$25 Early Bird Discount through 12/15/19 l $25 Late Fee after 1/27
>> BOYS 10U CLICK HERE TO REGISTER <<
>> BOYS 8U CLICK HERE TO REGISTER <<
Please note the uniforms are not included in registration fees. Uniform ordering links coming soon!
The Youth League is established as part of a larger plan to develop lacrosse players in a fun and safe environment while facilitating alignment with the spring High School structure. We conform to US Lacrosse Athlete Development Model rules which feature small-sided games and shorter fields. The intent is to maximize the "FUN" aspect of lacrosse while affording players lots of "touches" and on ball time.
- Increase participation in Coastal Virginia.
- Age-appropriate schedules and game format.
- Encourage retention long term by keeping the focus on FUN!
- Play competitive lacrosse in a competitive format.
- 10U - 3rd & 4th graders, 6v6 format ("box lacrosse on grass!"), 60'x35' field, 4x4 goals - 8 Game Season
- 8U - 1st & 2nd graders, 4v4 format (with goalies), 60'x35' field, 4x4 goals - 8 Game Season
- 6U - K & less experienced 1st graders, 3v3 format (no goalies), 60'x35' field, 4x4 goals - 8 Game Season
Practices and Team Management
- Practices at coaches discretion in local area (coaches responsible for procuring space) approximately 2-3 times per week depending on age
- Uniform is NOT included in above fee
- Zoning will follow the area Spring High School League zoning rules as player registration supports
- All players and coaches must be current members of US Lacrosse.
- All coaches shall be US Lacrosse Level 1 certified at a minimum.
- All sideline participants must have a current background screen in place and have valid US Lacrosse Membership.
- US Lacrosse LADM Youth Rules
- League provides game balls
- Onsite Trainer or Paramedic
*League structure is subject to change based upon final player registration. Emphasis will be placed on aligning teams with their zoned high school club wherever practicable.
Note: Where enrollment is sufficient league placement will follow the same zoning assignments as the Spring VA South Non-VHSL Club High School League. "Free Agent" players are welcome and will be assigned to a team with the closest available match to their school zone based on space available. If a team has multiple players but not enough for a stand-alone team, all of those players will be kept together to the extent possible.