Southside Lacrosse Girls Elementary School League
Join us for our 13th Fall Lacrosse Season!
The Southside Lacrosse Girls Elementary School League is open to girls in grades 1 - 5 who have some prior experience playing lacrosse.
The Girls Youth Southside Lacrosse Fall season is comprised of games only; there are no supplemental practices.
This is a 5-week season with weekly Saturday morning games at the Virginia Beach Sportsplex Regional Training Center.
- 11U - 4th & 5th graders, 7v7 or 8v8 format, 60'x35' field, 4x4 goals
- 9U - 1st - 3rd graders, 4v4 format (goalies optional), 60'x35' field, 4x4 goals
- US Lacrosse LADM Youth Rules
- League provides game balls
- Onsite Trainer or Paramedic
Virginia Beach Sportsplex Regional Training Center
September 14th - October 12th
9U Games at 9:00 am
11U Games 10:00 am
Standard Registration: $140 / player
>> $120 Early Bird Discount through 8/3! <<
Player jerseys are included with registration.
>> 9U Girls Click here to register
>> 11U Girls Click here to register
- All players and coaches must be current members of US Lacrosse through 10/30/19.
- All coaches shall be US Lacrosse Level 1 certified at a minimum.
- All sideline participants must have a current background screen in place and have valid US Lacrosse Membership.
- All times and schedules are subject to adjustment based on weather and events beyond the control of the league.